The SCS Roofline conservatory conversion system will transform your conservatory into a comfortable, integral part of your home.
No more sweltering summer days, no more arctic winter evenings, no more mind-numbing noise from the weather.
- Reduce energy costs
- Balance out extreme conservatory temperatures inside
- Keep the conservatory cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Reduce noise caused by adverse weather
- Eliminate glare from the roof, making it more comfortable to read or watch television
Our experienced fitting team will transform your conservatory very quickly, ensuring a minimum of disruption. The work carried out will not affect the rest of the house and in most cases is completed within a matter of days (the drying time of the plaster being the most variable component).
Market Leading Technology
Our standard 40 layered insulation is manufactured using 40% recycled materials. It attains an outstanding R Value of 3.58 â€“ 4.04, and a U Value of only 0.18, which is nearly twice the insulation performance offered by our nearest competitor. Even this performance can be increased on some installations. If headroom allows, we can upgrade to an even higher level of insulation.
Our experienced and professional installation team will provide a friendly and efficient service, transforming your conservatory in a very short time and with a minimum of disruption to you and your family:
- No impact on the rest of your house while work is going on
- Any vaulting or shaping to the internal ceiling will be retained (in some cases can be added for extra interest)